Lollapalooza is taking over Chicago's Grant Park this Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. With over 300,000 attendees, that’s a lot of potential passengers headed to and from the festival. Here’s how to make the most of your valuable time on the road.
There are two entrances to the festival. You’ll likely get ride requests from the entrances, but for smoother pickups and drop-offs, we recommend picking up passengers a block or two away.
- Actual address: E Monroe St & S Columbus
- Preferred pickup spot: N Michigan Ave & E Randolph St
- Actual address: E Congress Pkwy & S Michigan Ave
- Preferred pickup spot: S Wabash Ave & E Congress Pkwy
To save time, avoid these streets. They’ll be closed to the public.
- E Jackson Dr between S Michigan Ave and S Lakeshore Dr
- E Balboa Ave between S Michigan Ave and S Lakeshore Dr
- S Columbus Dr between E Balboa Ave and E Roosevelt Rd.
Average Hourly Guarantees
Doors open at 11 a.m. and close at 10 p.m. each day — but to maximize earnings, you’ll want to drive during our average hourly guarantees. If you haven’t yet, opt in to be eligible for the guarantees using the email we sent you.
Lollapalooza has partnered with five hotels in Chicago, so your passengers will likely be staying at one of them.
- James Chicago Hotel
- JW Marriott Chicago
- Intercontinental Chicago
- The Hotel Palomar
- Westin River North
Visit Lollapalooza’s website for maps, details on the lineup, and more.