Waze is the preferred navigation app for top-rated drivers and passengers — and starting today, we're their first and only U.S. rideshare partner. Here’s how you’ll benefit from the new integration.
- Routes are always up to date. If your pickup or drop-off locations change, Waze will update itself. No need to flip between apps.
- Seamless app switching. Tap the new “Return to Lyft” button on the Waze screen to immediately resurface the Lyft app.
- Increased tips and ratings. Waze crowdsources info to avoid traffic and improve navigation, helping you delight every passenger.
You can now join the club on iOS, with Android coming soon. Here’s how to get started.
Set up Waze, if you haven’t already:
- Download the latest version of Waze on your phone.
- Open the Lyft app.
- From the menu, tap ‘Settings,’ then ‘Navigation,’ and select Waze as your default app.
Navigate with Waze:
In addition to streamlining your rides, Waze also shares our vision of a future with less congestion. Together, we’re making it a reality.