Applications are now being accepted for Lyft's second Driver Advisory Council. Drivers nationwide can become a community leader by submitting an application before the November 5, 2017 deadline.
- Do you want to help ensure that drivers voices are heard at HQ?
- Do you believe in the power of community?
- Are you passionate about Lyft’s vision for improving people’s lives with the world’s best transportation?
Consider applying to be part of Lyft’s Driver Advisory Council where you will have a direct link to HQ and an opportunity to work with the local driver community to help inform future policies and features.
In 2016, Lyft launched the first DAC. Representing different regions of the country, this team of drivers has spent the past year advocating for the driver community on topics like driver education, earnings and safety.
The inaugural DAC:
- organized and hosted driver socials to build community
- weighed in on programs like Round Up & Donate
- gave feedback on partnerships with brands like Disney and Budweiser
- tested product tools and features such as in-app navigation and the amp
- advocated for additional support for deaf drivers and changes to Lyft Line pay
DAC members will enjoy a close relationship with Lyft HQ to help us keep our finger on the pulse of the driver community, informing decision-makers and generating innovative ideas.
DAC members can expect:
- Leadership role in driver community
- Trip to HQ for 3rd Annual Driver Advisory Council Summit
- Influential interactions with Lyft team members