Your Driver Advisory Council is on the road this week to meet with executives, engineers, and program leaders at Lyft for the annual DAC Summit in San Francisco.
Next week, we will share a full recap of the DAC Summit. We’ve collaborated with your DAC to create an agenda that aligns with the feedback you’ve shared.Hot topics include improving driver safety, maximizing earnings, and addressing rising fuel prices.
On Thursday, June 14, the DAC will meet with the following Lyft leaders:
- Ran Makavy, Executive Vice President of Rideshare Technology and Tali Rapaport, VP of Product to discuss improvements to the Lyft Driver app. The DAC will bring your point of view directly to HQ on topics like: long pickups, insurance, carseats, cancellations, and what to do when passengers request rides for unaccompanied minors
- Ashwin Raj, VP of Payments to discuss fuel prices and other rising costs you face
- Mary Winfield, VP of Customer Experience and Trust to discuss deactivations, the customer support experience, and safety on the platform
- Laura Copeland, Head of Driver Communications to discuss improvements to the way Lyft informs drivers about news and changes to products and programs
- Co-founders John Zimmer and Logan Green — and the entire company — to share three areas Lyft needs to improve, and three areas where we’re getting it right
On Friday, June 15, the DAC will kick off day two with breakfast alongside Lyft executives Jon McNeill (COO), Brian Roberts (CFO), Melissa Waters (VP of Marketing), and Gina Ma (Senior Director, Brand Strategy). The DAC will meet with stakeholders who work on autonomous vehicles, airports, Express Drive, driver pay initiatives —and the team working on the improved heat maps experience that’s being tested in some cities. Stay tuned for the recap next week.
Have a question you’d like to ask Lyft’s CEO? Submit it to the DAC here. They’ll select a few to share during the Summit.