Your car isn’t the only thing that should be prepped for passengers. Before you slide into driver mode, take some time to prepare yourself, too. Use these tips to get in the right mindset.
- Learn fun facts about your city to delight tourists and residents alike. This creates more enjoyable conversation, and can lead to bigger tips.
- Turn on spa music, and place cucumber slices on your eyelids. (Or use your own relaxation tool.) Creating a daily de-stress routine will make you feel like a million bucks — and help you stay comfortable on the road.
- Know your local map. This will keep you confident on the road when using a navigation app, and allow you to focus more attention on the conversation.
- Check your inbox. We’ll keep you up-to-date on the popular events in your city each week, giving you a better chance of scoring Prime Time.
- Listen to our podcast, On The Road. It’s a great soundtrack for cleaning your car before sliding in to driver mode. Created just for Lyft drivers, it’s jam-packed with insider secrets and stories.
What do you do to relax off the road? Fill us in at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks for sharing your best tips.