There is a great community of Lyft drivers across the country. Our drivers help each other out all the time. You never know when you’re car battery might die and you need a buddy. You could even be nominated for a Golden Fistbump Award!
Here’s how you can get involved.
1. Join or host a meetup in your city. Lyft drivers are the most welcoming bunch of people you’ll meet.
2. Create your driver profile. This soon-to-be-released feature will allow passengers and drivers to share fun facts about themselves in the app. There’s even space for your hometown and favorite music.
3. Be a positive force with Lyft for Good.
4. Bookmark The Help Center. It’s your ultimate guide to staying connected to articles related to your Lyft questions.
5. Contact us.
Have you ever...?
- Had an amazing ride with a passenger.
- Done something special for your passengers that made them smile.
- Been able to do something incredible or unique because of Lyft.
If you answered yes to any of those, we want to know about it. Email your Lyft stories, coincidences, and haikus to email@example.com. Thanks for sharing!