Nevada State Business License How-To Guide
There are 5 Steps to Getting your Nevada Business License
1) Create an account in SilverFlume
Already have an account with SilverFlume? Just log in here!
2) Select your Type of Business
3) Enter your contact information and sign your name
4) Pay for your Nevada Business License
5) Let Lyft know you have your Nevada Business License
Before you start, be sure to have a credit card, debit card, trust account or check ready for the $200 annual fee.
Step 1: Create your account in SilverFlume
Your Contact Details:
1) Visit this page to register as a business in Las Vegas or Reno and select ‘Register at the top right of the page.’
2) Complete ‘Your Contact Details’ and click ‘Submit’. Then, check your email for a message from SilverFlume with an account activation link. Click the link to log into your account.
3) On the ‘Quick Start’ page, select ‘Register my Business.’
Step 2: Selecting your Type of Business
Type of Business:
Select “Yes” you would like to create a domestic business and then select the type of business you would like to set up. Most drivers set up Sole Proprietorship. Click ‘Next’.
Select ‘Yes., and click ‘Next’.
Calculate my Checklist:
Click the “Start” button to continue your application.
Step 3: Enter your contact information and sign your name
Enter your contact information
1) Enter your Name
2) Enter your Physical Address & Phone Number.
3) Lyft drivers are required to get a Nevada business license, so do not apply for an exemption
4) If you would like to add an optional business name to appear on your business license with your name you may do that on the Fictitious Firm Names/DBAs tab.
5) Review the Declaration and Signature tab information before accepting the declarations and submitting your signature.
6) Review your filing information to ensure everything is correct. This tab also displays the cost of your business license based on the choices you selected.
Step 4: Pay for your Nevada Business License
My Business Checklist:
Click “Checkout Now” to purchase your Business License.
Print and take a picture of your Nevada Business License.
After you check out, your State Business License will be located in the Documents tab at the top of the page. It will be available for 30 days after purchase.
Step 5: Let Lyft know you have your Nevada Business License
Want to Cancel your Nevada State Business License?
If you are no longer driving with Lyft, and want to cancel your Nevada State Business license, fill out a Cancellation Statement and send it to Clark County. There are instructions at the top of the form for how to submit your cancellation.