'Tis the season where we swap out pumpkins for poinsettias and hunker down in the snow (or rain) for some cheer, spiced cider, and yuletide fun. Whether you're driving in the blustery North or sunny South, here are the 8 signs you're ready for the holidays. 1. You've replaced the Starbursts in your glove compartment with a box of those irresistible mini candy canes.
2. Your in-car playlist consists of Nat King Cole and Mariah Carey holiday albums. Extra points for Bing Crosby.
3. You’re secretly hoping the mistletoe hung in your backseat will make for some interesting Lyft Line rides.
4. Your morning ritual now includes a Gingerbread or Eggnog latte. Either works — we’re agnostic.
5. You’re seriously contemplating putting a shelf elf on the back of your seat.
6. You've found the sweet spot on your dashboard for optimal dreidel spinning.
7. Pumpkin spice air freshener out, Wintergreen and Pine in.
8. Three words: Ugly Christmas sweaters. You buy them in bulk.
Whether you're offering festive fistbumps or transforming your ride into the Polar Express, spice up your Lyft experience with a little holiday cheer. After all, it’s the most wonderful time of the year!