If you’re in a city with Lyft Line, you’re picking up passengers who might become new friends along the way. But what if they become more than friends? What if they want to get married right then and there? It's good to be prepared for any scenario, so here’s how to facilitate a marriage in a single Lyft Line ride:
1. Display your ordination certificate prominently in your car.
(You do have your ordination certificate, right?)
2. Kindly suggest both passengers sit in the backseat.
Because “the view of the city is better.”
3. Create a “fall in love or bust” playlist for the ride.
Songs should include but not be limited to:
- "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" - Elton John
- "We Belong Together" - Mariah Carey
- "I’ll Make Love To You" - Boyz II Men
- "Marry Me" - Train
4. Stock your vehicle with Ring Pops of various colors.
Perfect for a sweet proposal.
5. Invest in a roll of toilet paper for a makeshift dress and a Cuddlestache as a stylish bow tie.
Proper wedding attire is a must!
This piece of satirical advice brought to you by Writtalin writer Allyson Darling.