You keep your car stocked with Evian water, and always have extra Starbursts. You even keep customized 80s playlists on deck. That unwavering 5-star rating is your pride and joy. Then, it happens: Your daily summary arrives, with a 4.97 driver rating.
Here are five totally understandable reasons why your rating went down:
1. You played their break-up song.
2. Their groceries rated you.
3. A toddler found their phone.
4. The Ghirardelli chocolate that you offered them melted.
5. Your passenger was abducted by aliens.
These things happen. We understand. Think a passenger (or a peach) may have rated you unfairly? Here's what you can do.