Make the Most of Your SF Hub Visit
Ever since the SF Lyft Hub opened three months ago, we’ve had the pleasure of meeting many local drivers for in-person support, a hot cup of coffee, or a quick hello. Read on to learn how your fellow drivers made the most of their Hub visit — and how you can do the same.
See here for up-to-date open hours, including when we're open during holidays.
How You Can Benefit
- Get hands-on help from your local operations team
- Pick up your Lyft emblem and airport placard
- Ask questions about your earnings summary
- Help your referrals get approved to drive
- Enjoy fresh coffee and a bathroom break
How to be a Good Neighbor
The Hub is located in Potrero Hill, a beautiful residential neighborhood known for its views of the Bay Area. As the new kids on the block, we’re doing our best to be good neighbors, and ask that you keep a few pointers in mind.
- Stick to the one-hour parking spots. It’s best to park alongside the Hub or on 26th and Vermont Streets, not in our neighbor’s driveways.
- Keep our air clean by not smoking or vaping in front of residential houses.
- Use trash cans. They’re available both inside and outside of the Hub.
- Follow all traffic laws. These illegal maneuvers put you at risk of a pricey ticket: u-turns at 26th and Kansas Street, crossing double yellow lines, driving over 25 MPH, double parking, and making a left turn out of our parking lot.
To every driver who’s visited us at the Hub, thanks for stopping by. We can’t wait to meet more of you in the months to come.
Hope to see you soon!