Meet the Lyft Driver Advisory Council
Launched in 2016, the Driver Advisory Council (DAC) is a diverse group of drivers who serve as a link between Lyft and the driver community nationwide. DAC members test new product features and weigh in on programs and policies that impact drivers.
Opportunities to join the DAC will be available every 6-9 months, and you can watch our Driver Digest newsletter for information about the next call for applications.
Get in Touch
Share your feedback and ideas to improve Lyft's driver experience with your region’s DAC member by completing the form below. Please note: we review every message, but cannot respond individually due to the volume of outreach we receive. Visit the Help Center for individual account issues.
Many of our best features started as ideas from Lyft drivers, from a better tipping screen to Express Pay. Since 2016, the DAC has:
- Weighed in on programs like Round Up & Donate
- Tested product tools and features such as in-app navigation and the amp
- Advocated for additional support for deaf drivers
- Organized and hosted driver socials across the country to build community
- Gave feedback on partnerships with brands like Disney and Budweiser
We look forward to continuing our tradition of listening to - and partnering with - our drivers as we pursue our mission to improve people's lives through the world's best transportation.